perjantai 27. heinäkuuta 2018

When the water came down.


"It was raining when we met."
"It's the same rain."


let me enjoy the view, i feel like my heart is new
those guys now are blue, things don't change, i knew
cause i've been mad so long i gotta come up once more
i'mma living another day, shaking if it's another way
this is what i aim for

morning sun


and it feels so much better now
if only i could stay down here forever


"I put my rainbow in the cloud, and it will serve as a sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring a cloud over the earth, then the rainbow will certainly appear in the cloud."


i'mma give it all that i got, all that i got, oh, never gon stop
the reason why we fall is to get back on the horse
i'mma give it all that i got


both eyes on the prize
that's where i'm gonna be
no goodbyes on my way
just to find my own key


life don't stress us much
not worried about such and such


like a thief in the night i stay up late
boogieman working hours

i'm beyond great

neon shapes, my thoughts race
the milky way's my work space


it would take far too long for you to understand
it'll take this and that
thank you, come again

Lyrics by The Megaphone State and Gracias.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti