keskiviikko 25. heinäkuuta 2018

Lookbook 2018: Tyylejä ja lyriikoita, part 1.

Dress & earrings - Uhana Design | Necklace - NN |
Lips - NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick, shade Kitten Heels

see i've always been a dreamer,
never been in touch with reality

Earrings - H&M | Lips - NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick, shade Amethyst

all i see is purple, that'll do for the night

Coatigan - Object | T-shirt - Cristelle & Co.
Backpack - Noorit | Earrings - Uhana Design

you were busy going underground
when i needed you the most
you lost any fight you ever had
now it’s me and your ghost

Earrings - Uhana Design

oh, on and on 
and on and on

my cypher keeps moving like a rolling stone


what did I do?
what’s been and gone
you chose to hate
my every bone

Shirt - H&M | Earrings - Uhana Design | Glasses - Specsavers

live long enough by the train tracks
till the noise start to sound like a lullaby

Dress & earrings - Uhana Design | Heels - Marco Tozzi 

don't let the moment pass
low-key all around i be

Coatigan - Object | Tee - Bikbok | Jeans - H&M

six-story building
about six billion stories of glory

Dress - Radiokirppis | Earrings - Uhana Design
don't you rush it, take your time
if it's true love, you've got the rest of life

Coatigan - Object | Shirt & pants - Noorit
Scarf - Pieces | Canvas tote bag - Plugged Records

come around to see how i get down
how deep?
head first, i'm heading to the ground
how deep?
out of sight, out of mind, safe and sound
how deep?

low down, nowhere to be found

Shades - Bikbok | Tee - Cristelle & Co. | Suspenders - Cybershop
and they know the way i put it down
makes me a tough act to follow

and as we move on - getting both of my shoes on
learning when i do wrong, i'm ready like a newborn

write my story down 'cos they been waiting for too long

Shirt - H&M | Skirt - Seppälä | Earrings - Uhana Design
i builded up my confidence and got rid of the doubt
kicked em out, kicked em out, relocated down south


who gave you permission to rearrange me?
certainly not me

the world is mine
when i wake up
i don't need nobody telling me the time

certainly, certainly, certainly not me

Shirt - Vila | Earrings - Pieces | Glasses - Specsavers
i need my space

socially overworked on the net, migraines

we are all on the same plane


same city, same continent
why we on the phones, still don't get it
exchanging compliments


brand new high, bound to fly
but hey, how are things on your side?


Lyrics by The Megaphone State, Gracias, Rosie Lowe & Erykah Badu.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti