torstai 19. heinäkuuta 2018

Mannequins: Behind the scenes.

We had a lovely photoshoot with my cousins and friends last year at Uhana Design. Here are some BTS photos taken with my phone.

Graphic black and white.

Timantti earrings and merino wool dress.

Hekla leggings and Siksak hooded scarf.


I really love that v-shaped back. Such a simple yet stylish detail.


Secret Garden.

Secret Garden silk shirt and Piilo skirt.

Timantti earrings.
Summer.

Kesä maxi skirt and Kesä earrings.


This maxi skirt is probably my all-time Uhana favourite. I'm so sad I never managed to buy it.



Fun fact: this skirt has POCKETS.


Meidän uhana kuvausporukka!


Summer girls in the middle of March! Thank you to my cousin and our talented photographer Zanele and my lovely model gal pals!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti