tiistai 23. heinäkuuta 2013

If it's all the same to you, I'll go completely crazy now.

There's only one question I need to ask...

I don't know whether it's the light or the amount of make-up he's having or something, but doesn't he look more like a wax figure or a life-size action figure?





I would've totally shut up, if I had been there.

WHY IN THE WORLD WASN'T I AT COMIC CON 2013?

Like Rachel said:

*gorgeous and beautiful

PS. I DO NOT OWN THESE PHOTOS. They're just too gorgeous to not to be shared with you.
PPS. When I tried to google that Rachel meme there also occured pics of all them pretty celeb guys, INCLUDING THE ONE AND ONLY TOM HIDDLESTON. How about that?

6 kommenttia:

  1. Kun Comiconiin pääsisi joskus niin aijj että !!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Jauuu no niinpä! Mennäänkö joskus yhessä!? ;D

      Poista
    2. Mennään. Itse asiassa saatan ens kesänä näihin aikoihin olla Amerikassa. Tavataan san diegossa xD

      Poista
    3. Oh yes see ya there! Nyt täytyy alottaa armoton säästökuuri! ;D

      Poista
  2. I ask that myself every year around this time.
    Why the damn am I still here, not in San Diego Comic con?

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Oh dear Vilma, EVERY YEAR? This was my FIRST time, so I can't even imagine your pain... Yet. Maybe next year we'll manage to get there? ;D (and you know, maybe kidnap Hiddles to Finland with us...?)

      Poista