perjantai 21. joulukuuta 2012

I'm burdened with a glorious purpose.

Yessir! My first blog challenge ever! Thanks to Vilma who challenged me. ♥
Jea! Mun eka blogihaasteeni ikinä! Ja kaikki kiitos kuuluu Vilmalle, joka mut haastoi. ♥ Mä ripottelen tähän postaukseen yltympäriinsä ihanaisia kuvia powered by WeHeartIt. Enjoy!




RULES ARE:



1. Each person tagged must post 10 things about themselves. 
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the 'tagger' has set for them.
3. They must create 10 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must be told.
6. There's no tag backs.


Dancing.


FACTS:


1. It's so hard for me to figure out 10 facts about myself. EVEN THOUGH I made that 100 facts-thingy for my info.
2. At the moment I'm HOOKED to the most awesome telenovela: Mi Gorda Bella. Am I lame or lame?
3. Pero he aprendido más y más españoles en las últimas semanas! Y me encanta ese idioma. ♥ (menikö ees oikein?)
4. It's devastatingly irritating to lose something more or less important. No matter if it's my cell phone, keys, a piece of clothing, hair brush or earrings, it's still as irritating.
5. I'm currently having my worst case of seasonal affective disorder ever. I'm extremely tired and sometimes I think I can't stand all this.
6. Dancing is the best sport in the world! I loveloveLOVE it.
7. I don't like school very much at the moment.
8. All I want to do is to sleep all the time and see either the most lovely or the most bizarre dreams ever.
9. Megazone is one of the most awesome inventions in the world! Though I sucked at it, it was the best. Good times. ♥
10. I turn 20 in 3 days. I'm old!





QUESTIONS:


1. Something that you could never become?
- Well, there's many things I could never become... But I could never become a criminal, greedy or unfaithful. I could also never become a superhero even though I really really want to. But I guess I just have to live with it.

2. Three favourite colours?
- Purple, electric blue and turquoise.

3. 3 favourite bands a few years back?
- I really liked Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park and Green Day as a teenager.

4. 3 favourite bands right now?
- Avenged Sevenfold, Metallica aaand I guess Dream Theater is alright. I'm not into bands really.

5. If you were the opposite sex, what would you be like? Not what you'd like to be like but what you would the most likely be like?
- Oh my, I have never thought of this, what a great question! I guess I'd be quite a disappointment to my father because I can't play basketball. :D I probably would have danced street dance (or even breakdance) for almost 10 years. I'd probably dress well and have a care of my hair. I'd probably watch basketball and hockey from TV like my dad and brother. I'd be best friends with my lil bro (just like now, but with more manly bonding). I'd probably have a driver's license by now. I'd be shy with the opposite sex (just like now).

6. If you could do anything, without any limits, not even the physic laws, what would you do?
- I'D FLY. Definitely. And I'd like to be invisible when I want to.

7. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be?
- Loki's wife Sigyn, for sure. :D Haha, just kidding. I have to say Natasha Romanoff, she's so cool with her awesome skill set. Or any superhero, I don't care if it's male or female!

8. Who do you think is the most beautiful person in the world? (Just beautiful, they can be a real idiot inside)
- I have to say Norkys Batista, Venezuelan actress and model. She plays just awful roles in Venezuelan telenovelas, but she has the most perfect long black hair and she is very beautiful.

9. The most beautiful name/names in the world?
- Savannah, definitely. Michael. Violetta. Orestes. Lila. Aquiles. Ninja. All names that end with -el (Mikael, Daniel, Samuel etc). Most of the names that end with -lla (Mariella, Isabella, Camilla, Sinella, etc).

10. Do you prefer a flat or a house? Why?
- Neither, because I don't care. As long as I have some kind of roof on the top of my head, I can be happy. Of course it'd be great to have an own house, but no can do.

11. Your favourite candy?
- Coke bottles and all kinds of strawberry-flavored candies. Also Stratos chocolate bars and Pätkis bites are yummy.


Flying.

MY QUESTIONS:


1. Are you good at remembering names?
/ Onko sinulla hyvä nimimuisti?
2. If you owned a store, what would you sell?
/ Jos omistaisit jonkin kaupan/liikkeen, mitä möisit?
3. Who was the first celebrity you had a crush on?
/ Kuka on ensimmäinen julkkisihastuksesi?
4. Do you prefer to listen to full albums or random songs?
/ Kuunteletko mieluummin kokonaisia albumeita vai satunnaisia biisejä?
5. If you had your own talk show, who would be your first 3 guests?
/ Jos pitäisit omaa talk show'ta, ketkä olisivat 3 ensimmäistä vierastasi?
6. If you could become fluent in another language, which language would you pick?
/ Jos saisit valita, niin mitä kieltä puhuisit täydellisesti?
7. If you could instantly become an expert at one style of dance, what style would you pick?
/ Jos tulisit yhtäkkiä taitavaksi vain yhdessä tanssilajissa, minkä lajin valitsisit?
8. If you could be on one TV show which one would it be?
/ Jos voisit näytellä jossakin tv-sarjassa, missä näyttelisit?
9. What's your earliest memory?
/ Mikä on aikaisin muistosi?
10. Do/Did you study at high school/trade school/both?
Opiskeletko/opiskelitko lukiossa/amiksessa/amislukiossa?
11. If you could spend a day with your favorite artist/actor/actress/any celebrity, who would you choose and what would you guys do?
/ Jos voisit viettää vuorokauden jonkun suosikkiartistisi/näyttelijäsi/ihan minkä julkkiksen kanssa tahansa, kenet valitsisit ja mitä tekisitte?

My very first celebrity crush.


I CHALLENGE:


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti