keskiviikko 11. marraskuuta 2015

50 questions.

Now let's English it up for a while, shall we?


Where were you 3 hours ago? – Sitting at this same spot, which is our dining table in front of the kitchen.
Who are you in love with? – My husband.
Have you ever eaten a crayon? – No, but why I still can taste it in my mouth? Yuck.
Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? – I don't think so.
When is the last time you went to the mall? – I was at Koskikeskus last Friday with mah homies.
Are you wearing socks right now? – Yes, because it is COLD in here.
Does your family have a car worth over $2,000? – Ummm. We don't have, but I'm not sure about my folks.
When was the last time you drove out of town? – I don't drive, but we drive out of town every weekday, including today.
Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? – Nope.
Are you hot? – Of course.
What was the last thing you had to drink? – Pepsi Max, what else?
What are you wearing right now? – My favorite black and white dress and black leggings.


Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? – My husband washes it at work.
Last food that you ate? – Rice noodles with crisp bread.
Where were you last week at this time? – At home.
Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? – I bought two super long tank tops.
When is the last time you ran? – I don't remember. I only run when I'm in a hurry.
What’s the last sporting event you watched? – I'm not sure. Football?
What is your favorite animal? – Doge.
Your dream vacation? – London at this point.
Last person’s house you were in? – My folks'.
Worst injury you’ve ever had? – Probably when I was about 5 years old and we were sledding with my younger cousin and I got thrown away from the sled in a dangerous curve and I hit into a tree. I was unconscious for a while and I got a bad wound into my cheek.
Have you been in love? Oh yes.
Do you miss anyone right now? – Nah, not really.
Last play you saw? – Tankki Täyteen at Tampere Comedy Theater.
What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? – *raises eyebrow*


What are your plans for tonight? – Finish this while listening to 30 Seconds to Mars and then GO TO SLEEP.
Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? – I've never had a MySpace account.
Next trip you are going to take? – I don't know yet.
Ever go to camp? I went to a diabetes camp when I was 10.
Were you an honor roll student in school? – We don’t have that in Finland.
What do you want to know about the future? – If it concerns only me, NOTHING. That's the beauty of it. You never know what's going to happen.
Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? – Not at the moment, but my perfume is Versace Versus. ♥
Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s visit? – Yup, in December I have my endo appointment.
Where is your best friend? – I don't have a best friend. I don't like to categorize my friends like that.
How is your best friend? – My friends are all quite alright.
Do you have a tan? – Nope and I wouldn't want to.
What are you listening to right now? 30 Seconds to Mars - Night of the Hunter.


Do you collect anything? – Memories. I collect cards, movie tickets, amusement park bracelets, old pictures etc. All kinds of little pieces of paper that are significant to me in some way.
Who is the biggest gossiper you know? – Mom. Sorry ♥
Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? – I don't drive so I can't answer.
Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? – Of course! I still do at Mickey D's.
What does your last text message say? – "Oi vastaan aamulla, koska *nukkuvia hymiöitä*"
Do you like hot sauce? – Oh my yes! But medium is the way to go, hot is too hot for me.
Last time you took a shower? – Yesterday and I was in sauna. ♥ I'm about to go to shower as soon as I finish this.
Do you need to do laundry? – Always, but not today. Maybe tomorrow. Or the day after that.
What is your heritage? – I'm not totally sure, but I'm a Finn from my mother's side and Finnish-Swedish from my father's side and a little bit of Russian. That's all I know.
Are you someone’s best friend? – I don’t think I am. I try and I am a very good friend to some, but I can’t say if I’m someone’s best friend. As I said before I don’t like categorizing my friends that way. Actually I don't like categorizing at all in any situation.
Are you rich? – Oh I wish.
What were you doing at 12AM last night? – Blogging. Oh my, I think I'm finally getting back to normal in my blogging routine... It only took me almost two years! And it feels GOOD to be back.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti