lauantai 28. maaliskuuta 2020

Abyss Sea Life.


This thing called life
Is made out of choices
Choices with voices inside your head
This path or that way
Continuous focus is needed
In search of the right pathway


Diving in, I hold my breath
As I try to ease my mind
Daily stress, progress to mess
I desire a place to unwind
Peace of mind, serenity
A place with no urgency, no strife
Now I'm escaping
A busy life


Distracting thoughts, worries, no
Mood unaffected
This brief, yet beautiful moment
Nothing will not defeat
Wet sand beneath my feet
Ocean waves here to greet


Me and my love
A stroll on the beach
Embrace this moment
Cause like the footprints fade away,
disappear


This moment will do the same
But I do not worry, my friend
Forever is what we have
The sun will shine on us again


Lyrics by Matias Ekman
Photos by Keijo

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti