maanantai 25. marraskuuta 2013

Liebster Award 2.0.

For a few days I have been suffering from a little writer's block (or a blogger's block?) and I have absolutely no idea what to write here. Lovely Iira probably sensed that and nominated Liebster Award to me! Thank YOU for this! ♥


First I'd like to establish the ground rules:

- Show some appreciation to the person who nominated you, and link back to them.
- Answer the 11 questions presented by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 blogs, preferably all with less than 200 readers. 
- Write 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Notify the persons/blogs you have nominated.




Couple of questions

1. What is the one place in the world, where you would never want to go?
- Well, not exactly one place, but any place with huge tarantulas and other spiders. THE AMOUNT OF PANIC ATTACKS AND HEART ATTACKS WOULD KILL ME. I would also not exactly be thrilled if I had to go to places like Bronx, Siberia, North Korea, Mid-East and exploring Pohjois-Hervanta or Tesoma at night.

2. And the one place you're dying to go to?
- I'm actually not dying to go anywhere, but London would be so great!

3. What are you truly good at?
- I would reeeally love to say English, but no. I still have a lot to learn. This might be a big cliché but I'm good at seeing the good in people and the bright side in difficult and bad situations. I'm also quite the master at memorizing song lyrics and movie lines like THAT.

4. If you could act in any kind of a movie, what would the movie be like and who would you play?
- It would be so cool to be some kind of superheroine or Natasha Romanoff's apprentice in a badass superhero movie. Or Susan Parrish in Meet Joe Black. Just to be clear: I'd love to play a character who is my exact opposite in a fast paced movie or who's almost the exact copy of me in a slow paced movie full of romantic love stuff.

5. Pick three items you would never ever give up.
- My phone, hair brush and my make-up bag (with ALL my make-up in it).


Loving the tube scarf, the suspenders and the pants AND THE ALL-STARS. If I was The Doctor, I would wear these kind of clothes.

6. Why are you writing a blog?
This blog is my saviour. I love to write and share some of my life with you. I don't know why, just because. I don't exactly have an interesting life, but I just love to write about all kinds of experiences (such as gigs, concerts, achievements, anniversaries, hanging out with my friends etc.) and reminisce those things by reading those texts again and again.

7. Would you want to be a professional blogger (as in one, who gets paid to write a blog?)
- No I think I don't. At first it would be THE MOST AWESOME THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME, but eventually there would be too much pressure and stress and I don't want to write my blog regularly. Irregular is more like my style and that's the one thing I love about this. Deadlines and being regular are my worst enemies. (Now I'm not sure if I have understood the concept of being a professional blogger right, but whatever.)

8. Name a few of your favorite bloggers.
- Whoooah, there's so many of 'em! Basically every blogger whose blog I'm reading, but here's some of them in order of appearance: Jenni (Let's Fake It), Pinja (It's All About Something), sufy (map of the world), Iira (Sweet Mother of Chaos IN ENGLISH) Vilma (Cherish Corner mostly IN ENGLISH), Poonamus (I hope you die with this on your lips), Minerva (Kissanmintuissa), Elina K. (I wake up to your sunset sometimes IN ENGLISH), Sohvi (Oi, run you clever earthgirl, pliis kirjota useammin?! ♥), Elina (Particularly Spectacular IN ENGLISH), Vilma (.hang.), Krista (Unihiekkaa hiuksissa), Eerika (värikästä), Axel (A Boy With No Name), Aliisa (Alaks Olee? sometimes IN ENGLISH) ja Joanna (Muuttolintuja Syksyllä). At the moment there's over 80 blogs in my blog list, so I have a whole lot more favorite bloggers!

9. What do you hope to have achieved five years from now?
- Well. For starters I hope that I have achieved something sensible, e.g. have a job that I like or that I'd have a clue what I wanna study and got married and such. Yeah, I don't have any ambitious or interesting goals.

10. What is your favorite place to relax in?
- HOME SWEET HOME. ♥

11. What does the fox say?
- Nothing. I hate that song.




Now my difficult questions

1. What was your first job?
Mikä oli sun ensimmäinen työpaikka? (tet-paikatkin lasketaan)
2. Describe yourself with 5 adjectives.
Kuvaile itseäsi viidellä adjektiivilla.
3. How would your parents describe you?
Kuinka sinun vanhempasi kuvailisivat sinua?
4. What do you like to talk about?
Mistä sinä tykkäät puhua yleensä?
5. If you could have a superpower just for today, what would it be?
Jos saisit yhden supervoiman vain täksi päiväksi, mikä se olisi?
6. Who's your favorite movie/tv/book character?
Kuka on sinun suosikkielokuva/kirja/tv-hahmo?
7. Do you have straight, wavy or curly hair?
Onko sinulla luonnostaan suora, laineikas vai kihara tukka?
8. Do you have any "guilty pleasures" when it comes to music?
Onko sinulla mitään musiikillista guilty pleasurea eli sellaista, josta et myönnä julkisesti pitäväsi?
9. Specific instructions and following them or creative and independent working?
Tarkat ohjeet ja niiden noudattaminen vai luova, itsenäinen työskentely?
10. Truth or dare? Which one would you rather choose if you played the game?
Totuus vai tehtävä? Kumman valitset mieluummin kyseistä peliä pelattaessa?
11. Name a few of your favorite blogs.
Nimeä muutamia lemppariblogejasi.






And The Liebster Award goes to...

Today I'm lazy and I'll nominate only 6 bloggers.

sufy
Sohvi
Elina K.
Elina
Krista
Vilma




Luontokuvat on otettu lenkin aikana Arboretumissa, naama- ja asukuvat ennen Thor 2- ensi-iltaa ja sacherkakku- ja vaniljakaakao nautittiin Hämeenkadun varrella olevassa uudessa kahvilassa.

6 kommenttia:

  1. apua! :D täytyy vielä kerran sit vastata kymysyksiin ;)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hey, Harlem is quite nice these days!! :) There was a documentary on TV about it... haven't been, but would love to go!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Ohhh I really didn't know that! I'll take that off of the list, because I actually did think that should I put Harlem on that list or not :D

      Poista
  3. Oiii ihanaa ku oma nimi välkky jo tuolla suosikkiblogien listalla, tuli hyvä mieli :3 Voi olla kyllä että skippaan tämän haasteen toistaiseksi kun ihan vasta postailin samantyylistä mutta thanks! :---)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Juu ei se mitään vaikket tätä teekään ;) Ja juu pakko oli laittaa, ku tykkään sun tavasta kirjottaa ja just tota bucket list-tyyppisestä teemasta joka sun blogissa on! :---) Kivaa, että sain sulle hyvän mielen! ^^

      Poista