maanantai 3. lokakuuta 2011

That's what's up.

Today I'll write in English, again and again...

This weekend was so action-packed that I just couldn't shorten it up as a Facebook-status update, so I'm gonna write it all down in here.


Who Gon Stop Me is also one of the greatest songs from Watch The Throne. Not as awesome as New Day, which is just mesmerizing. It was stuck in my head for a few days since I listened to the album about a week ago.


I'm also very pissed off about Spotify's freakin' limitations: I have locked almost every song from Watch The Throne. And Spotify is the only place in the world, where I get irritated when I see purple (the songs that lock up turn into purple)... All I can say is good going, Spotify.

I guess I'll have to settle for YouTube-conversions for a while... As soon as Watch The Throne is gonna be sold in a lil' bit cheaper price, I'll buy it right away!

Anyways, I had a lovely weekend. To avoid too long blog post today, I'm gonna list my

PROS (& cons) OF THE WEEKEND

FRIDAY

+ I received my paycheck! *ching ching*
+ Day-off from school AND work.
+ The weather was perfect. ♥
+ Field ministry on Friday noon.
+ I bought 5 beautiful belts, which I had reserved from Facebook's swap group (Vaihtorinki).
+ I checked out Pro Capita and I noticed I got B from social studies' course! (eli "suomeks" arvosanan 8) What is this, I don't even...? I didn't even read well for the final exam and from my point of view my answers were just plain pathetic.
+ My friend Riitta was going to move back to his hometown Säkylä (partially a con, I'm sure gonna miss her...), so she arranged a send-off party and we went eating some dinner with a few of our friends to New York-restaurant. I had delicious pepper steak with ice-cold light coke and mint chocolate-milkshake for dessert. ♥
+ After eating we went to Kauppi's bowling hall and had a little bowling tournament. It was great, even though I didn't score so well. It doesn't matter at all, as long as you're in a great company! ♥
+ After bowling some of us continued to a bar named Konttori. Nobody even asked for my ID at the door! Don't get me wrong, I'm 18 (and I'll turn 19 in December), but I don't own a proper ID, only my health insurance card and student card with my photo in it. We had so much fun and very interesting conversations. I truly hope that no one heard 'em, people would think we've completely lost our minds...

SATURDAY

+ Working from 11am to 5pm.
+ I bought Ben & Jerry's for the first time in my life! (Partially a con 'cause the price is high and 'cause of the reason why I bought it...) I'm probably the last woman in the world to buy that ice cream... The flavor was New York Super Fudge Chunk. I'm afraid I have to say it wasn't as good as I expected. Walnuts and pecans tasted great when mixed to the chocolate ice cream, but the chocolate tasted too "dark" for my taste. Anyway I'm not judging the whole ice cream brand for that one flavor. Some day I'd love to taste Chocolate Macadamia, Coconutterly Fair, Chunky Monkey, Fairly Nuts, and MAYBE Caramel Chew Chew and Phish Food... This is gonna get extremely expensive for me, but no can do. :D



+ The rest of the evening was spent well in great company ♥

Nyt on pakko vaihtaa suomeen hetkeksi, rupee käymään kirjoittaminen hieman vaivalloiseksi. Haluan ihan vaan siks kirjoitella välillä englanniksi, koska oon huomannut mun blogin tilastoista, että täällä on käynyt lukijoita muistakin maista kuin Suomesta. Olisi aika jees kasvattaa lukijakuntaa ns. boksin ulkopuolelta, eikä se oikein onnistu, jos lukijat eivät ymmärrä mitä mä täällä oikein höpöttelen, ja jottei heidän tarvitse alkaa kääntää kaikkia tekstejä kömpelön Google-kääntäjän avulla... Haluan myös ylläpitää mun kielitaitoa ja laajentaa sanavarastoa

Eiköhän tässä ollut kaikki tän kerran jutut. Edessä uusi viikko, uusi jakso ja uudet kujeet! Meen aamulla ihanasti kasiin, joten se on hyvät yöt kaikille. ♥

Songs played during writing: (powered by Spotify)

Urbaanilegenda - Varota Varo, Koko Olemuksella, Missä Minä Olet
Diddy - Dirty Money - I Hate That You Love Me (katso video)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti