perjantai 14. lokakuuta 2011

Guess if I was simple in the mind everything would be fine.

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

I'd rather have 1 loyal friend than 100 fake friends.


Hate to say "I told you so", but...
I told you so.




I swear, sometimes I just wish I would have never met you.


You know you're awesome
when people you don't even know hate you.

I'm gonna be with who makes me happy...


... no matter what anyone thinks.




If you can't get someone out your head,
maybe they're supposed to be there.


People make mistakes,
but mistakes make people.


I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know
everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold.



"Awww, that's so sweet... So how many other girls are you saying this to?"


Wishing you can sometimes punch someone in the face
with no consequences.



What's God to a non-believer who don't believe in anything?

The greatest trick devil ever pulled
was convincing the world he didn't exist.


Sick and tired of being sick and tired.


Easy to dream a dream,
though it's harder to live it.

Ambition is priceless,
it's something that's in your veins.


"My thing is: if you can't say nothin' nice, don't say nothin'."
- Will Smith.


When you see the person you like very much and you get palpitations
and you can't stop smiling.


I don't know what to talk about,
but I want to talk to you.



Every year I realize how stupid I was the year before.


And this is for all you men out there: To be TOGETHER, you need TO-GET-HER.


PS. Michael and Tatiana are probably the cutest couple there has ever been. (DAMN YOU, Frank Dileo. You just need to the heck.)


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti