torstai 6. elokuuta 2020

This Glee I'm Feeling.


Waking up, it's noon
Scheduled lunch with the family soon
Soon a delightful day begins


When the sun comes up bright and beaming
You can hear the chattering
Of people who have gathered
Unbothered, maybe sunburnt


I might be bit socially awkward
But it don't mean a thing
With this glee I'm feeling


Sun greets hello
This wondering fellow
Mellow mellow mellotron


Trying to feel everything
Think what you are standing on
Right now


Eternity in my heart
Part ways with negative thoughts
Fought my way into this, here and now


Bow in front of my Maker
Acre after acre, meter after meter
The love grows deeper



End of this beautiful day draws near
Slowly the sun sets
Colours of the sky, amazes my eye


Night awaits
(Nite, nite)


But it's okay, no worries


On this brilliant summer evening,
sunrise is soon here


A new day begins...

Lyrics by Matias Ekman
Photos by yours truly

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti