maanantai 4. maaliskuuta 2013

Savin' up the best for last.

"Monkey see, monkey do, let me get it offa you
what he say is what I say, what he do is what I do"

"Hey why you still livin' out here, man?
OK, OK
You haven't got a place in town?
WOOOOOW!"

"Day in and day out, there ain't sh** to do
We just wastin' and waste out, what else can we do?"

"They don't listen to you, you, you, you"

"So I'm tellin': f your dresscode,
who am I supposed to pull my pants up for?"

"That's my cool and I can't take it off"

"Standin' right next to the speakers"



Glitteristä löytyi paras kaulakoru IKINÄ. Äiti tosin kutsui noita läpällä bide-suihkuiksi.

Mesmerizing. Tremendous. Stunning. Spectacular. WONDERFUL. Some of the adjectives that are the best to describe Friday night's show.


Adam Tensta, you are one awesome entertainer and the greatest artist known to man. You're the undeniable master of the most beautiful art in the world: music. And I LOVE it. ♥



Bro took the photos, and they aren't the best quality (again and again), but I think they're fair enough. Actually they're kind of artsy, aren't they? Except for this fuzzy and blurry pic.
Jeejee ylläripylläri, kuvat ovat taas aika järkkyä laatua ja pikselit voi melkeinpä laskea, mutta kai ne silti riittää. Parista kuvasta tuli vahingossa jopa melko taiteellisia Matiaksen kuvaamina - yes, no, maybe? Tosin tämä tärähtänyt pikselimössöoksennus ei ole lähelläkään taidetta.


Why, oh WHY can't I even look sensible in these kind of photos? Adam's lookin' good with his warm smile, but me. Meh. I still wanted to add this photo to this post, because hey, IT'S ADAM TENSTA.
Miksi, OI MIKSI en osaa näyttää juuri näissä tärkeimmissä kuvissa järkevältä? Adam näyttää tietysti hyvältä lämpimine hymyineen, mutta minä. Tärähtänyt, kiiltävä, soijainen, ja myös niin punainen, että oli pakko muokata osittaisella MV:lla. Meh. Halusin ny silti julkasta tän kuvan, koska hei, kyseessä on kuitenkin ADAM TENSTA. 

Great times and beautiful music. The happiness among us fangirls and the atmosphere. A night out with the best gig buddy, my bro Matias. One does not simply be quiet and calm at Adam's gigs. Ain't that right?

 Thanks Adam for performing some of my personal favorites, for the handshake and for the warmest hug! Simply the best gig we've been at for a while!

Allt jag vill säga är: TACK så mycket, Adam Tensta, du är underbar!

2 kommenttia: