tiistai 12. kesäkuuta 2012

Once upon a time, not very long ago.

Hiya, I'm back in the game! Well almost, I'm still recovering and pulling myself together, both physically and mentally. I really really do hope you're doing better than I am. My summer holiday didn't really get the best start...

I'm too exhausted to write anything of my own, so I post one of these. In English. This almost never happens, so enjoy! Copypasting the questions isn't forbidden either...

What was your

1. last beverage = Pepsi Max.

2. last phone call = My aunt.
3. last text message = Mepa.
4. last song you listened to = Gracias - On A Sunday.
5. last time you cried = About 20-30 mins ago...




Have you ever

6. dated someone twice = Nope.

7. been cheated on = Nope.
8. kissed someone & regretted it = ... well if you must know, then yes.
9. lost someone special = Yes.
10. been depressed = Of course.
11. been drunk and threw up = I don't ever drink alcohol to that point.




List three favorite colors

12. Purple.

13. Lilac.
14. Violet. 




This year (2012) have you

15. Made a new friend = Yep yeppers!

16. Fallen out of love = Oh yes.
17. Laughed until you cried?= :'DDDD oh so so many times. I ♥ those days.
18. Met someone who changed you = Well yeah kinda.
19. Found out who your true friends were = Actually yes. That happens pretty much all the time, and especially during the summer when it's no school and all. If you know what I mean.
20. Found out someone was talking about you = I think this means talking behind my back... If so, then yeah, but frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend’s list = Not gonna lie, but yes unfortunately.




General

22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life = Almost everyone. There's a couple of celebs (Adam Tensta, Gracias & Fintelligens's DJ Ewok), and couple of my cousins' cousins from South Africa, and obviously I don't know them well. Yet.

24. Do you have any pets = Yep, good old Otto doggy dogg. ♥
25. Do you want to change your name = Of course, and that would be my last name that needs to be changed. By THE Mr. Right. ♥
26. What did you do for your last birthday = Nothing special. Just chilled out online, facebooked and wrote a few blog posts. I don't celebrate birthdays so it's just a regular day for me.
27. What time did you wake up today = About 8.45 am.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night = I don't even remember. Probably facebooking or checking out the newest rage comics via my Lumia's awesome app.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = THE UPCOMING WEEKEND ♥




Firsts

52. First surgery = Over a week ago... and it certainly didn't work out well.

53. First piercing = I was 5-6 years old when I got my earrings.
54. First best friend = Probably Dinsku.
55. First sport you joined = Basketball. I was only about 4-5 years old, and later on stated to my dad that I don't like playing it. He was like "daughter, I am dissapoint". :D Haha just kiddin, but I'm just not good at it. I like watching it a lot though, and I support Los Angeles Lakers and Tampere Pyrintö.
56. First vacation = Not sure.
58. First pair of trainers = I don't think that I had even turned 1. :D I still got em intact!




Right now

59. Eating = Nothing.
60. Drinking = Nothing. I should though, 'cause I have to take my antibiotics.
61. I’m about to = Listen to Gracias a lil bit, answer the rest of these questions and then go to sleep.
62. Listening to = Gracias - Come On.
63. Waiting for = Like I said, next weekend. ♥




Your future

64. Want kids? = No. I'm too sick to have kids, and I really don't want em to inherit my bad genes. I have diabetes and celiac disease and those are both hereditary diseases, so there would be a huge risk that my "future children" got at least one of them or both in the worst case.

65. Get married? = Oh I'd love to. But first I gotta find a great man who I want to be with...
66. Career? = Wish I knew.




Which is better

67. Lips or eyes = Eyes.

68. Hugs or kisses = It depends...
69. Shorter or taller = Taller absolutely!
70. Older or Younger = Definitely older.
71. Romantic or spontaneous = Both.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = Nice arms.




Have you ever

76. Kissed a stranger = No.

77. Drank hard liquor = I've tasted a bit (salmiakkikossu a.k.a. fisu), but alcohol is not my thing. I prefer diet coke more.
78. Lost glasses/contacts = No.
79. Had sex on first date = No.
80. Broken someone’s heart = I'm not sure.
81. Had your own heart broken = ... Yes. :( Not anymore of those, thanks.
82. Been arrested = No.
83. Turned someone down = I don't know how to answer this.
84. Cried when someone died = Of course.
85. Fallen for a friend = Yes.




Do you believe in

86. Yourself = Sometimes, mostly no.

87. Miracles = It depends.
88. Love at first sight = Never. Maybe having a crush at first sight, but not love. If someone really would fall in love at first sight, it's because of the other person's looks, not personality. And that's nothing but superficial = extremely idiotic.
89. Heaven = Yes.
90. Santa Claus = No.
91. Kiss on the first date = I don't know. Depends...
92. Angels = Yes.




Answer truthfully

93. Have you had more than one bf/gf = No.

95. Did you sing today = Nope.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go and why = YES PLEASE. About 4-5 years and ask why this one guy did what he did. Where's Doc Brown when I need him?!
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be = BLOCKFEST. Doesn't matter which day.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love = No never, bring it on!
100. Are you posting this as 100 truths = No. I made up a better title.


Extra photo for more awws. MJ is such a cutiepie. ♥


Now I solemnly declare good night to you all! ♥

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti