maanantai 14. kesäkuuta 2021

Nodus tollens.

Not necessarily in this state of mind right now. Last winter and spring were very difficult and these words are the result. Can't remember anymore when I wrote them.


my vision, my head, my mind blurry
why is the world always in such a hurry?
care-free life seems like a distant memory, a myth
why is reality hard to deal with?


i can't be what you want me to be
not "good vibes only" (such toxic positivity)
more like aesthetics and honesty


introverted night owl
this society's nightmare
they don't understand
and that i can't stand


liberosis
i don't know what that is
rubatosis
oh, i know too well what that is


looking back at the plot of my life through a lens
nodus tollens
the only thing that does make sense
is that nothing makes sense

but i assure you, brothers and sisters,
the sun will shine on us again

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti