maanantai 22. helmikuuta 2021

Unself.


will you help me gather my thoughts?


i'm very skillful at covering my truest self, my truest feelings
facade, hide, masquerade

i could be hitting rock bottom for the umpteenth time
and on the same day look like this and put on a smile


can you be me for a moment
live inside me
see the world the way it always looks to me


why do i think when i can when i really don't
and why do i think i can't when i really do


you can wash away the dirt
but you can't wash away the failure


i crave normalcy
and at the same time i don't
but being normal would be so much easy
but at the same time i know that it's ok to not be ok

maybe i'm too hard on myself
still, i'm so tired of being tired
something has got to change

words by me and my boi steven

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti