torstai 9. maaliskuuta 2017

I'm just trying to redefine the mainstream.


Tomorrow.

Tomorrow premieres not one but TWO highly anticipated movies. Kong: Skull Island starring Tom Hiddleston and Samuel L. Jackson and a Finnish film called Saattokeikka starring Noah Kin. Fangirl mode ENGAGED.

Also this happened yesterday COMPLETELY OUT OF NOWHERE:


AAAAAA. Oh my goodness. Rough sounds, chaotic feels and ethereal atmosphere. All my favourite things wrapped into one. Nostalgia is probably the best of Noah Kin in a while. Okay he produces awesomeness only, so yeah. Too bad I've gotten used to listening to prog metal songs that last usually 5-25 minutes and because of that I'd love to listen to this song more than 3 minutes. Luckily the repeat button has been invented.

Can't wait for tomorrow!

I don't even know why I wrote in English. NAH WELL.

1 kommentti:

  1. Mun blogissani olisi haaste sinulle! :)
    http://no-onelikeme.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista