tiistai 17. heinäkuuta 2012

When words fail, music speaks.


"Dreams. Good dreams. Sweet dreams.
Dreams come true. Truthful dreams...
Truthful dreams become life."


"There's needles to pierce and needles to ink.
Needles to stitch up, needles to sick.
Needles to inject and needles to nit.
Needless to say, The Beatles are the sh*t."

"How about you walk 600 miles in my shoes? Now I'm through."

"Godspeed, wish me the best.
No respect for the phonies, we keep it all real.
How does it feel so real?"

"The love, the hate, the passion, the pain. I love this but in the very same breath my pain."


"Listen good, I don't have nobody,
but what I might feel are the sounds of sanity."


"Ambition is priceless, it's something that's in your veins."

"Honey brown, caramel, coffee brown, chocolate, toffee, pecan, licorice."

"I’m in the shadows in the corner of my room.
This is my new hideaway, this is my tomb, this is my coffin.
This is my place for unrulyness, no worries.
I love the darkness yeah.
I like to marry it.
It is my cloak, it is my shield, it is my cape.
I love the dark, maybe we can make it darker, give me a marker."

"Out of sight, out of mind, safe and sound.
Head first, I'm heading to the ground."



"People think they're really being helpful by telling me 'please be careful'.
Yeah right."

"Like a thief in the night, I stay up late.
Boogieman working hours, I'm beyond great.
Neon shapes, my thoughts race,
the Milky Way's my work space."

"They gon love me for my ambition. Easy to dream a dream though it's harder to live it."


"I'm past bedtime, way past bedtime stories.
Respect my late night blazed up stories.


"I think I fell for him,
he brings it to a closure.
Running through my head,
I'll be damned if I can come up sober."

"If you desire a bright tomorrow, you must build a brighter dream.
Dare to let your dreams reach beyond you.
Know that history holds more than it seems.
We are here alive today because our ancestors dared to dream."

"If your eyes are the window to your soul, open eyes when you're cold.
If your dreams keep you warm in night, baby just keep 'em closed.
If your eyes are the window, I can sneak in at night.
In your eyes I can see your soul staring back into mine."

"I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but...
Yes."

"All the ups and all the downs, that's what I gave ya.
At least I gave you everything I had, do me a favor."

"It only takes this and that for this to happen.
It only takes simple math, don't be distracted."


"The rain is falling and the weather is cold.
Don't know which way to go but I continue to roll."


"She be rockin' my oversized t-shirts,
sweat pants complete the cypher."

"At the end of the day my momma told me don't let no one break me. At the end of the day nobody ever could stop me. At the end of day you can't regret it if you were trying. At the end of the day I'm walking with a heart of a lion."


"I can't remember anything.
Can't tell if this is true or dream.
Deep down inside I feel to scream,
this terrible silence stops me."

"Not for nothing, I've foreseen it, I dreamed it.
I can feel it slowly drifting away from me.
No more chances, if you blow this, you bogus.
I will never ever let you live this down."


"These worries are heavy, they rest on my shoulders.
My body won't let me fall victim no more."


"I love you so,
but why I love you, I'll never know."


"See you next lifetime."


(Lyrics by various artists: Adam Tensta, Chamillionaire, Common, Gracias, Kanye West, Kid Cudi, Metallica, Noah Kin, Paleface & Wale. Saattaa olla, että tähän ilmestyy lisää sanoituksia myöhemmin...)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti