keskiviikko 25. heinäkuuta 2012

Back to the drawing board, what's really going on?

Hey, how are things on your side? I hope you're all well!

I decided to write in English today, don't know why exactly. What I really should do is to write IN SWEDISH, you know, as a practice for the matriculation examination... Maybe later.

I don't know about y'all, but I feel great, even though the weather is awful and rainy. Actually I haven't felt like summer at all. Probably for a couple of random warm and sunny days, but that's it.

Anyway, things have been all well at work and at home as usual. We got a new laptop because the previous one broke down (we are still having problems with the new one, so it's not entirely good news). Nas released his new album "Life Is Good" recently. It's only 24 days until Blockfest. Next week I'm going to Särkänniemi with my 2 good friends. Also the "famous" Delfin Basket Tournament will be held next week and I will be there workin' workin' day and night!

You know, I might sound crazy, but I don't mind that school starts in less than a month. My problem is the upcoming Swedish matriculation examination... I haven't studied much. I've only read Donald Duck in Swedish, rehearsed some grammar and done some exercises online. I have A LOT of work to do...

It's not that I don't care, it's just that I'm very lazy.

Hey I almost forgot! Please be so kind and answer to the poll! Of course in case you really have attended a music festival this summer...

There's a lot of time for you to answer, because I set the deadline to 31st of August, as "the end of summer". Even though there's festivals being held throughout the year, summer is the most popular time to arrange them. There seems to be already 1 awesome guy or girl who has answered to my question. Thanks a bunch!

Remember when I told you about the visit to Ikea and how I found things I'll definitely buy later? Well, I bought them the other day, can't remember when exactly.


I also bought a scales, A BIG beach towel and a beach bag, which is the same color as the towel.

What do you guys think, should I write in English more? I thought I'd give it a try and write ONLY IN ENGLISH when the new school year starts and stop around the time I'm having my English matriculation examination... Maybe. We'll see.

Until next time, stay tuned my cutiepies. ♥

2 kommenttia:

  1. more English pls ;) And does Lahden Yöt count as a music festival if I answer to your poll or should I just pick the last option? :D Nah, I'll pick them both.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Ok, I'll try! ;)

      Of course it does count! Just vote for the option "joku muu, mikä?" ;D I sort of "favored" some of the well-known and more popular festivals when I was creating the poll...

      Poista