tiistai 15. marraskuuta 2011

My mind is all hazy.


The uncontrollable stress is fading... fading... fading... GONE.

Or not yet, BUT IT'S FADING. One day at a time.

Olen menestyksellisesti saanut KAKSI englannin kirjoitustehtävää pois alta. What a feeling! Also my spoken presentation part 2 is almost ready. This time my subject is Adam Tensta. Surprise?


Mä en voi tajuta, miten oon yhtäkkiä keksinyt olla ihan koukussa MANIACiin. I can't help it.

I'm like a little bit of a drug addict: addicted to this drug called music and I need my daily dose of MANIAC about ten times per day. Otherwise there's just no way I'm gonna survive through one day. I don't know what's so special about that song; it barely lasts for 3 minutes. Maybe the stunning beats and hypnotizing details are the THING, or just Scott's impressive voice. But what I know is that it makes me feel awesome.
This is my place for unrulyness, no worries, I love the darkness, yeah. I like to marry it, it is my cloak, it is my shield, it is my cape. I love the dark, maybe we can make it darker, give me a marker 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti