keskiviikko 20. helmikuuta 2019

Ems' and Mel's Weekend of Fun!


Talvi tuntuu nyt niin loputtomalta, että haluan vähän muistella erästä lämmintä kesäviikonloppua veljeni kanssa. Viikonloppuun kuului hyvää ruokaa, ihanaa jäätelöä ja rentoa oleilua.




"I'm cheer-personified."


"You always ask my opinion, and then completely ignore it. Well this time, while I've got the floor, I'm gonna talk about what I want to talk about. NBA referees need to enforce the traveling rule. It's dribble-one step-shoot, not dribble-step-step-step-STEP-shoot! Thank you."


"But some bonus good news: I got you hazelnut.
And a little spoon there for you."


"Oop me!"


*sound of ominous organ music indicating trouble ahead*


”Did you just laugh?”
”Uproariously.”



"Never again to visit the scene of my boyhood in Surrey. Romping with his school chums in the fens and spinneys, when the twilight bathed the hedgerows like a lambent flame."



”I can feel the adrenaline coursing through my body. Coursing.”


"I was just going outside to see this pigeon I've been training. It does the can can."





"You would think that in a city with this much rain that people would develop an etiquette about it, but no! They buy umbrellas that are too big for them, you have to walk into the street to get around them and then they drive too close to the curb so that you're sure to get splashed! And they wear brown shoes with white socks!"
"What has that got to do with the rain?"
"Nothing! But I mean, really, get a fashion sense!"


"Ah, there he is. The man who floats like Lepidoptera and stings like a Hymenoptera."


"You know, I actually heard about a guy who died while eating hot wings."
"Really?"
"Yeah, he was terminally ill beforehand, though. Unrelated."


Ja niin, seuraavana aamuna...


Aina kun katson näitä maisemia, mun päässä kuuluu kenraali Okoyen sanomana: "We are home."


"I don't always understand Peralta's texts. He's says they're still waiting on the lab and it's "allz good", allz with a Z. Then a box with a question mark. Another box with a question mark. Another box with a question mark. Another box with a question mark. Another box with a question mark. And yet another box with a question mark. Then a box with a question mark. What does that mean?"
"It means you don't have emojis on your phone."




"I'm sorry, is the seat uncomfortable?"
"No, I am."



"Whatever happened to 'please' and 'thank you'?"

"I think they killed each other. You know, one of those murder-suicide deals."



"Okaaaay! For the last time: ORANGINA IS NOT ORANGE SODA!"


"Why have abs when you can have kebabs?"


"One-dle plus one-dle equals TOODLES!"

(Quotes from Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Frasier, Friends and The Simpsons.)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti