tiistai 6. joulukuuta 2011

Love is...

Chillin' with my two new best friends, Ben & Jerry.
Playing Kalmankuja 13 (13 Dead End Drive) with my bro.
Memebase.
Ruger Hauer - Jokaiselle Jotakin-video.
Leopold "Butters" Stotch. He's cute, but so stupid and naive. Like me, but without the cute-part... I feel sorry for him too often.
Conveniently busy workdays.
Stress-free, relaxing days.
Dreaming.
Smiling.
That feeling when you don't have to worry about anything.
South Park.
Niles Crane Daphne Moon.
Cheese snacks.
My purple room.
Metallica-pianocovers by the incredible Scott D. Davis.
Chinese dresses. They're so beautiful that I think I'm gonna cry.
Rice noodles. Oh my how much I love 'em.
Blogging.
The piano we're gonna get from my grandma.
Love and falling for it.
Music that makes me euphoric.


Nyt just menee vaan niin suhteellisen hyvin, niin pakko hieman tallentaa tätä tunnetilaa tännekin.


Ei mulla muuta.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti